https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uOxOgm5jQ4Since I became interested in soundtracks and I became a little obsessed about understanding music. at first it with related with my love for movies. I liked the idea that a movie would have a musical cue that's special and unique, when you hear it you'd know what's this music and if it was in a famous movie. the famous example I used to mention many years ago is the track "He's a pirate" from "Pirates of the Caribbean"
I think I know a little more about music. but what I guess I really have is a very good taste for music. I like to analyze the rhythm and the tune.I love how many instruments come together to make a bombastic and complex music, and at the same time how the note written for every instrument can be unique on its own way, how can every instrument influence a specific feeling or atmosphere.
But what I'm a little obsessed with is the spreading of metal and techno music. and how most of the music we hear now is similar to each other. everyone now finds it easier to use repetitive patterns or loops in music. It makes a music that's good to the ear. but it's not creative at all.
what about writing a tune that doesn't have any repetition? what about introducing a tune that's unique to the world and there wasn't anything like it before?
maybe that's a part of why I love Hans Zimmer's music, even if he's using some specific methods in making his music - and that doesn't sound very creative - but he can combine electronic music and metal - those I enjoy very much after all - and orchestral music and instruments, using a style of writing which is similar a little bit to classical music. but still using repetitive patterns many times. but he likes to make them not very repetitive, it's broken every once in a while.
listen very carefully to this:
Can you feel every instrument that interrupts the repetition was existent int this track?
Really I can't talk enough about what I focus on when I'm listening to music. and my writing style can't express what I want.
But still. what I love about classical music is the huge amount of creativity you hear. maybe it's not enjoyable enough. but very creative. very complicated. these musicians experimented a lot to give us this unique thing they made.
Just watch this ... it's not about the music itself, it's complicated ... you can't write something from you mind with this creativity and complexity:
Do you know that I'm facing a problem with understanding the difference between music composer and producer ... what' the conductor? is there a big difference between the movie score and movie soundtrack? and I'm not talking about the albums released for the music and the songs in a movie.
Whatever, I just want to say that I love listening to music and enjoying it and analyzing it to enjoy every detail. I like to make music too. I know I won't be a great musician and I don't to be. But I want to get out of the limits facing me. and the software I'm using is not helping me enough.
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق