4/1/2015
God. I've never believed I'd ever make a blog I know no one will ever look at it. But here I am. I'm doing it.
Well, to be honest. I just have an exam the next Saturday. I have every reason to stop thinking of weird things to add to my infinite "to-do list". But as part of my plan to be more active in my life and to learn to be faster at learning stuff and practicing and being better.
To be honest. I've never been confident about my English. I'm afraid of writing a long and complicated text. I know I'm not bad and maybe my grammar mistakes are rare. But that's not enough. I'm lousy at using more professional language and learning new words quickly and complicated combination of sentences. I've been using the app Grammarly for months and it's helping me. but I want more. I NEED more.
God, I need to be more confident about my speaking skills as well. And I need to befriend with people from USA and UK. I tried something like it on Facebook and tried to speak to a stranger on Omegle. It didn't work out. So ... here I am.
I just thought I've I tried to get used to writing any random thoughts in English whenever I want to. I hope this blog would last. I'm afraid of forgetting it or stop writing on it.
Well. you can say this blog is a part of a big thing I'm working on. I'm trying to change myself and the way I do things. This is a part of this project.
By the way. It's supposed to be a secret but what whatever. I'm working on a graphic novel I started writing the last summer. It's been a month or more since I stopped working on it. I hope you encourage me to finish it. While I didn't find a good artist yet (and I'm definitely not going to draw every page of it). so, wish me good luck.
God, Grammarly has corrected me too much. that's enough with this shit.
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق